If you are still spending lot of money daily in search of fresh yogurt, then it’s time to rethink and stop buying expensive yogurt from grocery stores when you can easily make your own at home. With the dash greek Yogurt Maker you can easily make perfect, fresh and healthy, inexpensive and the one that will never give you strange smell like other do, if you have tried making yogurt at home you will be familiar with the fact that sometimes strange smell is developed. We would have a look at how to make the best yogurt with dash greek yogurt maker in step by step guide. You will be able to make great yogurt by following these instructions.
Grab These Things Before We Star
- About 4 cups of milk.
- A thermometer.
- About half cup of non-fat milk powder.
- About half cup of plain yogurt having active.
- Dash greek Yogurt Maker.
- A spoon, long-handled will be perfect.
Let’s Start The Yogurt Making
- First of all stir both the powdered milk and the liquid milk in the saucepan. Remember here the powdered milk is added to make the yogurt thicker.
- Once you have stirred well heat the mixture in the saucepan at a medium heat, the insert the candy thermometer while stirring the mixture continually, so that the mixture doesn’t get stick to the bottom. With the thermometer make sure that the temperature of the mixture doesn’t reach above 195 degrees Fahrenheit. You just have to stir it while the temperature is between 185 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After this remove the saucepan from the heat and allow it to cool to near about 110 degrees. If you wish to speed up the cooling process you can put the mixture in the refrigerator. One thing to notice here, if you are going to use refrigerator, make sure that the temperature doesn’t go below 100 degrees if it does whole process must be done again.
- Once the mixture is lukewarm, now stir about half cup of plain yogurt, one which is unflavoured. You can also do this step with a packet of yogurt starter culture; any one of these will work.
- Now you just have to pour this cultured mixture into the Dash greek Yogurt Maker container and then put that container into the base unit of the yogurt maker. Once done close the lid and make sure that the base unit is plugged in, you can check that if the signal light is on or off.
- Now yogurt maker will perform the entire task just let the mixture to culture for minimum four hours of time, never let it be more than 10 hours.
- After providing the required time to the yogurt maker, remove the container of the yogurt maker pour the fresh yogurt into some another container or you can cover it and place the yogurt in the refrigerator for a few hours before you are going to serve. In case you are still in doubt then check out this kitchensguides.com website about best yogurt maker which help you a lot.
That’s it your fresh and healthy yogurt is ready, with the help of this easy to use Dash Greek Yogurt Maker.